Bungle Bungle Air Safari from Broome
- See the Bungle Bungles from Broome in a day!
- Departs Broome 6.00am. Returns 5.30pm
- On demand
Fly over Fitzroy River, King Leopold Ranges and Windjana Gorge. Land at the Bungle Bungle and enjoy a ground tour and picnic lunch.
- Fly over stunning Roebuck Bay, the mighty Fitzroy River, Fitzroy Crossing, viewing Geikie Gorge National Park and Kimberley cattle station country on the way
- Enjoy a quick fuel stop and homemade morning tea at the remote Hall’s Creek Airport (land)
- Overfly the ancient Bungle Bungle Range for a bird’s eye view of the giant sandstone domes(land)
- Experience the Bungle Bungle with a 4WD tour and a 3km *guided walk and tour along Piccaninny Creek, and enjoy a picnic lunch in the natural amphitheatre of Cathedral Gorge
- On your return to Broome overfly Windjana Gorge, keeping a sharp eye out for Johnston’s freshwater crocodiles
*Good mobility and reasonable fitness is required for the moderate 3km guided walk.
Approx. 5.5 hours of flying time.
Minimum passenger numbers apply.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.