Bungle Bungle Air Safari from Broome
- See the Bungle Bungles from Broome in a day!
- Departs Broome 6am. Returns 5.30pm
- On demand
Fly over Fitzroy River, King Leopold Ranges and Windjana Gorge. Land at the Bungle Bungle and enjoy a ground tour and picnic lunch.
- Fly over stunning Roebuck Bay, the mighty Fitzroy River, Fitzroy Crossing, viewing Geikie Gorge National Park and Kimberley cattle station country on the way
- Enjoy a quick fuel stop and homemade morning tea at the remote Hall’s Creek Airport (land)
- Overfly the ancient Bungle Bungle Range for a bird’s eye view of the giant sandstone domes(land)
- Experience the Bungle Bungle with a 4WD tour and a 3km *guided walk and tour along Piccaninny Creek, and enjoy a picnic lunch in the natural amphitheatre of Cathedral Gorge
- On your return to Broome overfly Windjana Gorge, keeping a sharp eye out for Johnston’s freshwater crocodiles
*Good mobility and reasonable fitness is required for the moderate 3km guided walk.
Approx. 5.5 hours of flying time.
Minimum passenger numbers apply.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.