Bungle Bungle Adventurer + Helicopter
- 2 hours scenic flight + 30 minute helicopter flight
- Departs Kununurra 9.00am
- Tours Mon - Wed - Fri - Sun from April until early October
This scenic air safari provides both sweeping views and close up detail of expansive and rugged landscapes, plus a thrilling 30 minute helicopter flight.
Experience landing at the remote Kimberley airstrip where you will be met by your helicopter pilot. A truly award winning helicopter flight follows providing close and detailed views of the spectacular land forms that make the Bungle Bungle.
- Lake Kununurra, Diversion Dam and Ord River Irrigation area
- Marvel at the full expanse of Lake Argyle
- View the Carr Boyd Ranges, Osmand Ranges, Ord River and Dam
- Fly over the Argyle Diamond Mine and the Lissadell and Texas Downs stations
- After landing at the Purnululu National Park airstrip, transfer to your helicopter for a 30 minute flight over Piccaninny Gorge from end to end and the striped 'beehive' domes of the Bungle Bungle,
Inclusions: Courtesy transfers, pilot commentary, complimentary bottled water, refresher towelettes & mints, map and detailed information sheet.
Flight departure is subject to appropriate weather conditions.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.