Bungle Bungle Adventurer + Argyle Diamond Mine
- Full day air safari
- Departs Kununurra 9am. Returns 4.00pm
- Tuesday, Friday. & Sunday - All year
This full day scenic safari provides both the sweeping views and close up detail of expansive and rugged landscapes that make the Kimberley famous. In addition, you will be taken to the face of the world’s largest supplier of diamonds. Followed by a buffet lunch at the Argyle Diamond Mine you will learn about the technology and processes that are employed in diamond production.
** Diamond souvenir gift**
• Fly over the full expanse of Lake Argyle , the Ord Top Dam wall and the Ord Irrigation Area
• View the Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River
• Experience spectacular aerial views of the Bungle Bungle in the Purnululu National Park for approx 20 minutes
• Enjoy a buffet lunch at Argyle Diamond Mine – experience the conditions of a mine worker first hand
• Visit the village store where Argyle souvenirs and Argyle diamond jewellery can be purchased
• Drive to the AK1 mine site and view the open cut pit from a purpose built viewing platform
• Tour the process plant by bus and discover the technology and processes employed in diamond production
• View the diamond display gallery featuring over $1million of Argyle Diamonds and jewellery.
In addition to the usual inclusions, this air safari includes:
• Entry and guided tour of Argyle Diamond Mine
SAFETY: Tour participants are to wear sturdy, fully enclosed shoes with low heels. Safety hat, vest and glasses will be provided.
SECURITY: All visitors to site are required to sign the Conditions of Entry to Designated Areas form. Argyle Diamonds security officers have the right to search any person or personal items on exiting the Designated Area.
CHILDREN: Argyle Diamonds' regulations prohibit children under the age of 12 years from participating in our tours. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Note: It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that passengers advise their body weight when booking.
This tour is available all year on demand. Minimum passenger numbers apply.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.