2 Day Geikie Gorge & Tunnel Creek Experience
- Minimum 2 passengers / Maximum 4 passengers
- 2 Day guided, accommodated tour
- Departs Broome on demand May to September
Take a relaxed, guided journey into the Western Kimberley's rugged gorge and river country.
Enjoy a cruise through the spectacular and ancient Geikie Gorge, explore Tunnel Creek and photograph freshwater crocodiles and native birds and enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by the towering walls of Windjana Gorge.
Spend the evening in comfortable accommodation on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River.
This adventure offers the perfect way to experience indigenous and colonial history as well as the natural grandeur of this remote and inspiring region.
- Tour departs Broome on demand from May to September.
- Minimum 2 passengers - maximum 4 passengers.
- This tour is ideal for two couples travelling together or small family group.
Enquire for full itinerary details and availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.