For the Aboriginal people their spiritual connection to the land and natural environment is a key part of their identity. Their knowledge of the country and the sacred places that are scattered through it are priceless gems in a fast changing world and a deeply moving experience that visitors take home as lasting memories.
- Private, guided 4WD touring 2-4 passengers
- 2 Day guided, accommodated tour
- Departs Broome on demand May to September
- An Indigenous look at Roebuck Bay - 3 Hrs
- Catamaran tour of Roebuck Bay and Gantheaume Point
- Thursdays, May - October