- Perth to Sydney - or Sydney to Perth
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- All year
A journey aboard the iconic ‘Indian Pacific’ will take you between Perth, Adelaide and Sydney in comfort and style.
Named for the two oceans the train encounters on its journey, the Indian Pacific travels between Perth, Adelaide and Sydney on a spectacular 4352km crossing.
Follow the path of bush pioneers, gold rush prospectors and legendary adventurers.
With epic transcontinental crossings between the Indian and Pacific oceans, step onboard for an all-inclusive rail holiday.
There’s no better way to experience the spectacular interior landscape of Australia than by the romance of rail.
Highlights and inclusions:
- 4 days/3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide and surrounds, Cook, Rawlinna and Perth
Prices vary from accommodation style and season.
- Platinum Service
- Platinum Service - sole occupancy
- Gold Service Superior
- Gold Service Superior - sole occupancy
- Gold Service Twin
- Gold Service - sole occupancy
- Gold Service - single
Contact us for more details.
Add-on packages also available to extend your travel experience.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.