Sail Ningaloo 4 days snorkel & dive getaway
- Explore the spectacular Ninaloo Reef in style
- 4 day/3 night trip departing from Coral Bay
- March to December
Jump onboard the Shore Thing at Coral Bay and take a journey to some of the most remote areas of the Ningaloo Reef Marine Park. The snorkeling experience is world-class as you surround yourself with pristine coral reef and an abundance of fish life. The destination is the beautiful Sandy Point and Pelican Point Sanctuary which are perfect places to explore the shallow reef lagoons either by kayak or by donning a mask, snorkel and fins. See dolphins, dugongs and turtles in their natural feeding grounds. Between June and October, Humpback Whales are a common site on the outer reef, as they make their way north on their annual migration and return south with their calves for the summer.
The ‘Shore Thing’ is a purpose built, 51ft live-aboard sailing catamaran with a large central saloon area, a fully shaded entertaining deck, elevated fly bridge with 360° views and an expansive front deck with double trampoline nets for relaxing.
Being a catamaran Shore Thing is extremely comfortable and stable, both at sea and at anchor. Accommodation on board caters for up to 10 people to ensure guests receive a unique experience. All cabins feature air-conditioning, fan, reading lights and power points and features 2 Stateroom king cabins with full en-suite and 2 Deluxe double bed cabins with shared facilities, beautifully designed for privacy and comfort.
All activities focus on the reef, natural environment, cultural and historical aspects of the area, specialising in guided interpretive activities. Fishing is also available for angling enthusiasts outside of sanctuary zones.
- Restaurant quality meals and snacks (please specify any dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking)
- Non-alcoholic drinks – water, brewed teas and coffee, fruit juice and soft drinks.
- Shore Thing is a licensed facility; beer, WA wine and spirits are available on board for purchase, (no BYO)
- Kayaking & fishing equipment
- Snorkelling and scuba diving equipment; Wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, tanks & weights
- Bed linen and bath towels, eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner & body wash
- Mini bus transfers from accommodation in Coral Bay to the vessel and return
- Complimentary DVD of images taken by crew during the tour
Also on offer are 4, 6, 7 & 10 day packages, ask us for more details on these fabulous escapes.
Enquire for rates.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.