Bungle Bungle + Lake Argyle Adventurer
- 3 hours (flight time 2 hours)
- Departures from Kununurra
- Available all year. Daily April to October 6am, 9am & 2.30pm
The Bungle Bungle Range in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park is one of the most fascinating geological landscapes in Western Australia. From an aircraft it is an imposing sight. This 2 hour air safari takes you on an unforgettable flight over the Bungle Bungle massif, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and the Ord River Irrigation Area.
The aeroplane is a jetprop, air-conditioned, PA equipped high wing Cessna Caravan, the best and safest aeroplane for comfortable scenic flights.
• Be enthralled at the full expanse of Lake Argyle, the Ord Top Dam wall, Lake Kununurra and the Ord Irrigation Area
• View the Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River
• Experience spectacular aerial views of the Bungle Bungle in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park for approx 20 minutes
• Witness and aerial view of the fascinating Argyle Diamond Mine where rare pink diamonds are mined.
Seniors must be in possession of a valid senior’s card issued by an Australian State Government.
Note: It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that passengers advise their body weight when booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.