Mitchell Falls Coastal Adventure
- No walking on this tour
- Half day tour from Kununurra
- On demand daily. May - September
After take off from Kununurra Airport in your fixed-wing aircraft, be amazed by the looming Cockburn Range and the vast tidal flats surrounding Wyndham enroute to the iconic 3-tier, Mitchell Falls.
- Land at the remote Mitchell Plateau airstrip for afternoon tea and comfort stop.
- View the remote, pristine Kimberley coast.
- Learn about the pearling industry on the far north-west coast, the WWII Truscott Airbase and Kalumburu Aboriginal Community.
- Marvel at rugged, unpopulated, Kimberley coastline and keep an eye out for crocodiles, Humpback whales (seasonal), dugong and turtles.
- Soar above the stunning red cliffs of the Berkeley River Gorge and the exclusive Berkeley River Lodge.
- Return to Kununurra with a low-level flight along the lower Ord River and the irrigation, horticultural area.
Includes: Cold bottled water, morning/afternoon tea, complimentary transfers from/to Kununurra accommodation.
Receive a free snapshots of the East Kimberley souvenir photo book of this tour
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.