Mitchell Falls Coastal Adventure
- No walking on this tour
- Half day scenic air safari from Kununurra
- April - September
Travel by fixed wing aircraft to the iconic Mitchell Falls and orbit above to capture the picture perfect photo. Fly along the raw and rugged Kimberley coastline.
- Be wowed by the Cockburn Ranges and the unique tidal flats surrounding Wyndham.
- Orbit over the iconic 3 tier Mitchell Falls in our fixed wing aircraft.
- Touch down at the Mitchell Plateau Airstrip for a delicious morning tea.
- Be amazed by the pristine Kimberley coast as you fly above. Look out for sea turtles, dugong and crocodiles.
- Enroute back to Kununurra, weave along the high red cliffs of the Berkeley River Gorge.
Inclusions: Cold bottled water, morning tea, complimentary bus transfers.
Accurate passenger weights must be provided at the time of booking. Maximum passenger weight allowed is 125kg.
A valid Seniors’ card for your country of residence must be presented at time of booking to receive the Senior rate. Senior rates only apply to selected tours.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.