Full Day Tour Lake Argyle & the Ord River
- Full day coach / cruise / cruise
- Departs Kununurra 8.30am. Returns 5.30pm
- April to October
Travel by coach from Kununurra through the natural landscape of the magniﬁcent Carr Boyd Ranges. Your well informed tour guide will take you on a tour in the historic Durack Family Argyle Downs Homestead Museum.
Visit Lake Argyle Resort to see their stunning infinity pool. Join a cruise on the ‘Kimberley Durack’ and explore Lake Argyle with commentary on the natural history and development of the Ord River Irrigation System. A highlight is a stop on one of the many islands on the lake for lunch and a swim. View a wide range of wildlife including crocodiles, rock wallabies and prolific birdlife.
Return to Kununurra along the Ord River, via the spectacular scenery of Carlton Gorge and Lake Kununurra.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Pickup and drop off from accommodation properties in Kununurra
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Kimberley Durack Lunch Cruise (3.5 hrs) with stop on Lake Argyle for swim and BBQ buffet lunch. Complimentary soft drinks and a beer or wine with lunch.
- Triple J Ord River Cruise (3 hours)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.