El Questro Wilderness Park Tour
- 4WD tour. Visit El Questro Wilderness Park in a day
- Departs Kununurra 6.30am. Returns approx. 6.30pm
- Daily. April to September
You will be picked up from your Kununurra accommodation at approx. 6.30am for your full day, El Questro Wilderness Park tour.
Ranger guided tour includes:
- Road transfers to/from El Questro Wilderness Park with commentary on the region’s points of interest
- Emma Gorge walk (difficult) and swim - wear sturdy shoes for the Emma Gorge walk, wear a hat and take at least 1.5 litre bottle of water.
- Emma Gorge Restaurant – morning tea
- Zebedee Thermal Springs – time to relax in the hot springs
- Visit the Station Township – lunch at the Steakhouse Restaurant
- Chamberlain River Cruise – sparkling wine and fruit will be served on the Wandjina boat as you cruise the gorge on return to the jetty
- Transfer back to Kununurra arriving at approx. 6.30pm
The Emma Gorge walk requires a good level of fitness. The walk requires negotiation of varying and uneven surfaces including sand and rocks. You will be clambering over and around boulders enroute. Sturdy shoes/trainers are required. Thongs (flip flops) are not permitted. If you are unable to participate in the walk, but wish to undertake the rest of the tour, you would be able to sit out the Emma Gorge walk in the shady surrounds of the Emma Gorge Resort main buildings whilst the rest of the group completes the walk.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.