Bungle Bungle + Lake Argyle Adventurer scenic air safari
- 3 hours (flight time 2 hours)
- Departures from Kununurra
- Available all year.
The Bungle Bungle Range in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park is one of the most fascinating geological landscapes in Western Australia, and from the air, is an imposing sight.
This 2 hour scenic air safari takes you on an unforgettable flight over the Bungle Bungle massif, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and the Ord River Irrigation Area.
The aeroplane is a jetprop, air-conditioned, PA equipped high wing Cessna Caravan, the best and safest aeroplane for comfortable scenic flights.
- Be enthralled at the full expanse of Lake Argyle, the Ord Top Dam wall, Lake Kununurra and the Ord Irrigation Area
- View the Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River
- Experience spectacular aerial views of the Bungle Bungle in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park for approx 20 minutes
- Witness and aerial view of the fascinating Argyle Diamond Mine where rare pink diamonds are mined.
Daily April to October 6am, 9am & 2.30pm. (October to March is on demand, subject to weather conditions, and minimum passenger numbers apply)
Seniors Discount: Seniors must be in possession of a valid Australian Seniors Card to qualify for the Seniors Discount. The Seniors Discount is not available in conjunction with any other discount.
Infants 0-2 years travel FREE - sitting on parent's lap.
Includes pick up and drop off from your Kununurra hotel or caravan park approx. 45 minutes prior to departure time.
Note: It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that passengers advise their body weight when booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.