Bungle Bungle Air Adventure
- Tour by Fixed wing Aircraft
- 2 hrs depart 7:00 am, 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
- All Year
For an amazing two hour air adventure and see the famous Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle and the Ord River Irrigation Area…. take off in your fixed wing aircraft.
You will view the patchwork of the Ord Irrigation Area, the mighty Ord River and Spillway Creek. View the Durack family homestead museum,and the Ord River Hydro power station at the Lake Argyle Dam wall.
From the air, view the vastness of Lake Argyle!
As your flight approaches the ancient Bungle Bungle Range, with its striped bee hive domes, spot the famous Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Gorge as you orbit above.
On the return flight, fly over the Argyle Diamond Mine, the world's largest producer of pink and coloured diamonds in the world!
Admire the mini Bungle Bungles (in the Mirima National Park) and the Northern Ord Irrigation Area disappearing on the horizon.
Inclusions: cold bottled water, complimentary bus transfers.
- Bring your camera
- Receive a free snapshots of the East Kimberley souvenir photo book of this tour.
- Children aged 0 - 2 yrs FOC sitting on parents lap
- Family rate only applies to family of 2 adults and 2 children (between age of 3-12)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.