Bungle Bungle Adventurer + Helicopter
- 2 hours scenic flight + 30 minute helicopter flight
- Departs Kununurra 9.00am
- Tours available April to early October
This 4 hour scenic air safari provides both sweeping views and close up detail of expansive and rugged landscapes, plus a thrilling 30 minute helicopter flight.
Experience landing at the remote Kimberley airstrip where you will be met by your helicopter pilot. A truly award winning helicopter flight follows providing close and detailed views of the spectacular landforms that make the Bungle Bungle.
- Marvel at the full expanse of Lake Argyle
- View the Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges and the Ord River
- Fly over the Argyle Diamond Mine
- After landing at the Purnululu National Park airstrip, transfer to your helicopter for a 30 minute flight over the striped 'beehive' domes of the Bungle Bungle
Inclusions: Courtesy transfers, pilot commentary, complimentary bottled water, refresher towelettes & mints, map and detailed information sheet.
Departs: Kununurra 9.00am Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays, April-early October. Flight departure is subject to appropriate weather conditions.
Note: It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that passengers advise their body weight when booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.