Horizontal Waterfalls Overnight Stay from Derby
- Stay overnight at the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Departs from Derby 2.15pm. Returns 8.15am.
- May to August
Depart Derby on a 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane and fly directly to the Horizontal Waterfalls, located in Talbot Bay in the Buccaneer Archipelago.
After a water landing, jump on the fastboat for an exhilarating ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls. Afterwards sit back for a relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks to take in the rugged scenery.
Swim in the shark free/croc free cage and feed the friendly fish.
Board your luxury houseboat and relax for a while in your air-conditioned cabin before sunset nibbles and drinks. Freshly caught barramundi is on the menu whilst you take in the sunset.
After a peaceful sleep, you will enjoy an early breakfast before reboarding your seaplane for a low level, scenic flight over King Sound and arrive back in Derby.
Tour departs Derby at 2.15pm on Day 1 and returns at 8.15am on Day 2.
This tour departs from Derby only.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions - the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.