4 Night Kimberley Cruise - Horizontal Waterfalls Adventure
- Cruise the Buccaneer Archipelago and the amazing Horizontal Waterfalls
- Maximum of 12 Guests, luxury houseboat cruising
- Limited departures from Broome and Derby
Straight from of the pages of National Geographic, this 4 night Kimberley cruise adventure tour reveals a part of Australia only a lucky few will ever explore - including the Horizontal Waterfalls.
With just 12 guests on board, each cruise adventure will be a personalised and special experience.
Beginning with a scenic seaplane flight over the Buccaneer Archipelago and a water landing on Talbot Bay, you will be welcomed on board the custom-built house boat.
Each day your houseboat cruises to a new location, accompanied by a 12 metre state-of-the-art fishing and long range expedition vessel. Also travelling on board is a helicopter, which is used to transfer guests directly into the most spectacular and isolated locations, find the best fishing holes and provide the ultimate view of these amazing landscapes.
- Enjoy a fast boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Swim with the friendly sharks in the shark-proof cage
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Beach-combing on secluded beaches and pristine islands
- Montgomery Reef excursion
- Seaplane transfers from Broome or Derby
- Helicopter excursions
- All fishing gear (including lures)
- Catamaran expeditions
- All meals
2018 cruise dates departing BROOME
- 29 March -2 April
- 2 April - 6 April
- 21 April - 25 April
- 25 April - 29 April
- 29 April - 3 May
- 7 May - 11 May
- 11 May - 15 May
- 18 September - 22 September
- 22 September - 26 September
- 26 September - 30 September
2018 cruise dates departing DERBY
- 22 May - 26 May
- 6 June - 10 June
- 21 June - 25 June
- 6 July - 10 July
- 5 August - 9 August
- 19 August - 23 August
- 23 August - 27 August
- 31 August - 4 September
- 4 September - 8 September
Note: You need to make your own way to Derby for the cruise. No transfers are available from Broome.
Note: Accommodation is based on twin share occupancy. Passengers wishing to travel on their own may reserve sole use of a cabin for an additional 50% of the total tour cost.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.