24 Hours at the Horizontal Waterfalls
- 24 hours stay at the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Departs and Returns Derby
- June to August
For those who want it all, this tour combines adventure and luxury, with a thrilling sea plane flight over the massive tidal plains and the McLarty Ranges, Buccaneer Archipelago and Horizontal Falls then land and experience the spectacular world-famous Horizontal Falls by fast boat and helicopter and a range of other tours!
Overnight on our luxury houseboat with ensuite cabins before returning to Derby the next morning.
- Spectacular scenic helicopter flight over the Horizontal Falls and the surrounding bays, creeks and ranges
- Numerous fast boat rides through the Horizontal Falls giving you the rare opportunity to experience both an incoming and outgoing tide
- Relaxing cruise down Cyclone Creek taking in the spectacular rock formations and scenery
- Fishing tour onboard our luxury fishing vessel “Category 5”
- Shark-free cage swim and fish feeding tour
- Overnight accommodation in an air-conditioned and ensuited cabin
- Vessel features a private lounge area, indoor cocktail bar, roof top bar, open star gazing deck and is situated in a secluded area of Talbot Bay (alcohol BYO)
- Lunch upon arrival, sunset drinks and nibbles before a delicious dinner
- Breakfast prior to your departure
This tour departs from Derby only.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions - the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
NOTE: Effective from 22 March 2018, there is a Marine Park Fee of $5.50 per person, per day payable by all visitors to the Horizontal Waterfalls. This fee is in addition to the tour cost and payable at the time of booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.