4 Day Kimberley Gorges & Waterfall Explorer Private 4WD tour
- Private, guided, accommodated tour. Min 2, max 4 passengers
- Broome to Broome
- On demand. April to September
This small group, private guided and accommodated 4WD tour is perfect for couples or families who do not have a lot of time, but want to have a taste of what the heart of the Kimberley has to offer on a very personal, guided tour.
Highlights include: Geikie Gorge wildlife cruise, guided walk in Tunnel Creek, Windjana Gorge, Gibb River Road, explore and swim in Bell Gorge, Galvans Gorge, Mowanjum Aboriginal Art & Cultural Centres, Derby & Prison Boab Tree.
- Day 1: Broome - Geikie Gorge cruise - Fitzroy Crossing - accommodation at Fitzroy River Lodge (L)
- Day 2: Fitzroy Crossing - Tunnel Creek - Windjana Gorge - accommodation at Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Bell Gorge - Galvans Gorge - Barnett River Lookout - accommodation at Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Bel Gorge Wilderness Lodge - Mowanjum Aboriginal Art Centre - Derby - Boab "prison tree" - Broome (B,L)
This tour operates on demand.
Enquire for full itinerary details.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.