2 Day Geikie Gorge & Tunnel Creek Experience Private 4WD tour
- Private, guided 4WD touring 2-4 passengers
- 2 Day guided, accommodated tour
- Departs Broome on demand May to September
This private, guided tour is ideal for couples, families or a small group of friends.
Take a relaxed, guided 4WD journey into the Western Kimberley's rugged gorge and river country.
Enjoy a cruise through the spectacular and ancient Danggu Geikie Gorge, explore Tunnel Creek National Park and photograph freshwater crocodiles and native birds and enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by the towering walls of Windjana Gorge National Park.
Spend the evening in comfortable accommodation alongside the Fitzroy River.
This adventure offers the perfect way to experience indigenous and colonial history as well as the natural grandeur of this remote and inspiring region.
- Tour departs Broome on demand from May to September.
- Minimum 2 passengers - maximum 4 passengers.
This tour is fully booked for 2021. Ask us about 2022 availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.