15 Days Broome to Darwin incl Mitchell Falls
- 15 days / 14 nights - Guided Kimberley camping safari - Luxury 4WD coach
- Departs Broome. Ends Darwin
- Selected dates May to September 2019
This 15 day, 4WD guided, camping adventure takes on the remote Kimberley trail from Broome to Darwin.
- 1 night's accommodation in Broome at the Kimberley Travellers' Lodge (twin room & shared facilities)
- Tour group dinner night before departure
- 1 night's accommodation in a central Darwin city hotel (private rooms with ensuite)
Journey the Gibb River Road and discover stunning Kimberley gorges, the remote Mitchell Plateau & Mitchell Falls, Drysdale River Station, El Questro Wilderness Park, swim at stunning Emma Gorge, explore the 'beehive domes' of the Bungle Bungles, marvel at the enormous Lake Argyle and cruise on Nitmiluk Gorge.
Enquire for full itinerary details and upgraded camping option.
This tour also operates in reverse: Darwin to Broome.
Tour departs Broome:
- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Saturday, June 08, 2019
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Saturday, July 13, 2019
- Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Saturday, August 17, 2019
- Saturday, August 31, 2019
Reverse tour departs Darwin:
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- Wednesday, September 04, 201
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.