15 Days Broome to Darwin incl Mitchell Falls 2021
- 15 days / 14 nights - Guided Kimberley camping safari - Luxury 4WD coach
- Departs Broome. Ends Darwin (OR REVERSE)
- Selected dates May - September
This 15 day, 4WD guided, camping adventure takes on the remote Kimberley trail from Broome to Darwin (or Darwin to Broome)
**TOURS ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR 2021**
- 1 night's accommodation in Broome at the Kimberley Travellers' Lodge (twin room & shared facilities) - accommodation upgrade option available (extra costs apply)
- Tour group dinner night before departure
- 1 night's accommodation in a central Darwin city hotel (private rooms with ensuite)
Journey the Gibb River Road and discover stunning Kimberley gorges, the remote Mitchell Plateau & Mitchell Falls, Drysdale River Station, El Questro Wilderness Park, swim at stunning Emma Gorge, explore the 'beehive domes' of the Bungle Bungles, marvel at the enormous Lake Argyle and cruise on Nitmiluk Gorge.
Enquire for full itinerary details and upgraded camping option.
Child rate (4-12yrs) available.
Single supplement payable.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.