13 Day Kimberley Explorer Camping Tour 2021 & 2022
- 13 days / 12 nights - Guided Kimberley camping safari - Luxury 4WD coach
- Broome to Broome
- Tour departures late April to September
Explore the iconic Gibb River Road on this 13 Day guided, camping tour.
- Cruise the islands of the Kimberley coast and experience the 'Giant Tides"
- View the stunning red cliffs at Cape Leveque
- Visit a remote, operating pearl farm
- Explore the 750m Tunnel Creek and ancient Windjana Gorge
- Marvel at the cascading waterfall at Bell Gorge
- Walk into Galvans Gorge and Adcock Gorge
- Spend 2 nights at El Questro Wilderness Park
- Camp on the shores of Lake Argyle
- Spend 2 nights at Purnululu National Park - Bungle Bungle Range
- View the remarkable 'China Wall' and cruise Danggu Geikie Gorge
Please enquire for full itinerary details, current availability and options to upgrade to 'Camping Plus', or 'Çamping Plus'
Child (4-12yrs) rates available.
Single supplement payable.
- Departs Broome on Saturdays 01 May 2021 to 25 September 2021 (Departure Guaranteed with min 2 Travellers)
- Departs Broome on selected Thursdays 13 May 2021 to 02 September 2021; (Departure Guaranteed with min 2 Travellers)
- Departs Broome on Fridays* 22 April 2022 - 28 September 2022. (Departure Guaranteed with Min 4 Travellers)
- Departs Broome selected Wednesdays* 11 May 2022 - 31 August 2022. (Departure Guaranteed with Min 4 Travellers)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.