13 Day Kimberley Explorer Camping Tour 2020
- 13 days / 12 nights - Guided Kimberley camping safari - Luxury 4WD coach
- Broome to Broome
- Tour departures May to September
Explore the iconic Gibb River Road on this 13 Day guided, camping tour.
- Cruise the islands of the Kimberley coast and experience the 'Giant Tides"
- View the stunning red cliffs at Cape Leveque
- Visit an operating pearl farm
- Explore the 750m Tunnel Creek and ancient Windjana Gorge
- Marvel at the cascading waterfall at Bell Gorge
- Walk into Galvans Gorge and Adcock Gorge
- Spend 2 nights at El Questro Wilderness Park
- Camp on the shores of Lake Argyle
- Spend 2 nights at Purnululu National Park - Bungle Bungle Range
- View the remarkable 'China Wall' and cruise Geikie Gorge
Includes: 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 10 dinners.
Please enquire for full itinerary details, current availability and options to upgrade to 'Camping Plus', or Çamping Plus with Broome Stay Upgrade'.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.