12 Day Wild Kimberley Loop Camping Tour
- Guided Kimberley camping tour
- Broome to Broome
- Departs April to September
This12 day guided camping tour explores many of the highlights and iconic landscapes of the Kimberley.
Travel the Gibb River Road and visit Windjana Gorge National Park, walk through the 750m long Tunnel Creek, explore Bell Gorge, Manning Falls, El Questro Wilderness Park, Emma Gorge and swim in the thermal Zebedee Springs. Spend 2 nights in Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungles), take a cruise on Lake Argyle (optional), visit Halls Creek, 'China Wall' and Fitzroy Crossing. Join a guided cruise on stunning Geikie Gorge National Park.
Upgrade accommodation from Camping to "Camping Plus". Enquire for full itinerary details.
- $100.00 for Camping*
- $445.00 for Camping Plus*
*The Single Supplement does not include the Bungle Bungles stay; due to capacity constraints single travellers may have to twin-share with another traveller of the same gender.
Ask us for Child tour rate (4-12yrs).
- 03 May 20 - 27 Sep 20: Sundays - Departure guaranteed with minimum 2 passengers only
- 15 May 20 - 04 Sep 20: Sundays & selected Fridays- Departure guaranteed with minimum 2 passengers only
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.