Horizontal Waterfalls Overnight Stay from Derby
- Stay overnight at the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Departs from Derby 2.15pm. Returns 8.15am.
- May to September
This tour departs from Derby only.
Depart the north-west Kimberley town of Derby on a 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane and fly directly to the Horizontal Waterfalls, located in Talbot Bay in the Buccaneer Archipelago.
After a water landing, jump on the fast-boat for an exhilarating ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls. Afterwards sit back for a relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks to take in the rugged scenery.
Swim in the shark free/croc free cage and feed the friendly fish.
Board the luxury houseboat and relax for a while in your air-conditioned cabin before sunset nibbles and drinks. Freshly caught Barramundi is on the menu whilst you take in the sunset.
After a peaceful sleep, enjoy an early breakfast before re-boarding your seaplane for a low level, scenic flight over King Sound to Derby.
Tour departs Derby at 2.15pm on Day 1 and returns at 8.15am on Day 2.
A compulsory Marine Park Fee payable by all visitors to the Horizontal Waterfalls: $17.00 per adult & $7.20 per child (4-12yrs) and will be automatically added when booking.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions mean the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
This tour is tidal dependent to create the 'horizontal waterfalls' effect,and therefore does not operate on 'neap' tide days. There are no tours on the following 2021 dates:
- May: 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, 22
- June: 3, 4, 5, 19, 20, 21
- July: 4, 5, 19, 20
- August: 2, 3, ,4, 5, 18, 19, 20
- September: 1,. 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 30
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.