Horizontal Waterfalls from Derby
- 6 hours - Seaplane / cruise / seaplane
- Depart Derby 8.15am. Returns 2.00pm
- May to September
At Derby Airport board the 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane and fly directly to the Horizontal Falls.
After the thrill of a water landing, board the fast boat and experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the Horizontal Falls with the experienced skipper.
Afterwards, sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular surrounding bays and creeks.
Enjoy a BBQ Barramundi lunch.
Experience the thrill of swimming in the “Croc/Shark free” cage or feed the friendly fish.
Have your camera ready as you take off from Talbot Bay flying low level across the Buccaneer Archipelago and King Sound on your return flight to Derby.
Includes: courtesy transfers & lunch.
A compulsory Marine Park Fee payable by all visitors to the Horizontal Waterfalls: $5.50 per person and will be automatically added when booking.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions mean the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
This tour is tidal dependent to create the 'horizontal waterfalls' effect,and therefore does not operate on 'neap' tide days. There are no tours on the following 2021dates:
- May: 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, 22
- June: 3, 4, 5, 19, 20, 21
- July: 4, 5, 19, 20
- August: 2, 3, 4, 5, 18, 19, 20
- September: 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 30
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.