Outback Floatplane Adventure
- Half day tour
- Departs from Darwin
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Mar - Oct)
‘The Ultimate Tour’ is an action packed half day adventure designed to show the Northern Territory at its best! Suitable for everyone, ‘The Ultimate Tour’ kicks off with a floatplane flight and spectacular floatplane landing on the waters of Sweet’s Lagoon. It’s here where your once in a lifetime adventure unfolds. Be sure to bring your cameras to capture all the excitement with the airboat, chopper and resident crocs!
- Spectacular floatplane flight with aquatic landing (note: floatplane is replaced by helicopter during January, February and March)
- Relaxing cruise on the pristine Sweet’s Lagoon
- Exhilarating airboat fast lap
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Finniss floodplains
- Airboat tour over wetlands and through the monsoonal rainforest
- BBQ breakfast or lunch
- Opportunity to encounter some of the NT’s most unique wildlife
- and cool off in our croc safe pool
- Air-conditioned transfers to and from accommodation
Departures: 6:30am, 9:00am & 12:00pm.
Children under 4 years of age require prior management approval.
Preganant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.