Nabilil Dreaming Sunset Dinner Cruise - Nitmiluk National Park
- 3.5 hour cruise at Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge)
- Departs 4.30pm from Nitmiluk National Park
- Departs most days April to October
Nitmiluk National Park is located 29 km from the town of Katherine in the Northern Territory.
The Nitmiluk Gorge is made up of 13 separate gorges. This maze of waterways has been sculpted from the sandstone over countless ages by the Katherine River. Nitmiluk Tours invites you to experience the beauty, history and culture of Nitmiluk National park.
All cruises include on-board commentary with a strong cultural element. Cruises only operate in first, second and third gorges of the system. Gorges are separated by natural rock barriers, therefore walking between the gorges is required on all tours to change boats. The walk-ways are man-made, however, are uneven in areas as they follow the natural contours of the bush landscape. The pathways include steps with handrails. A moderate level of mobility is required.
At the end of a day exploring, sit back and relax in tranquil surroundings. Be transported into the spiritual world of the Jawoyn culture and history. Discover the stories and ways of the Jawoyn people against the magnificent backdrop of the Nitmiluk Gorge and the colours change with the sunset.
Your sunset dinner cruise includes a three course, candle light dinner, fresh, local Australian produce, a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. (Cash bar also available). Drinking water and toilets on board.
- There are steps and a walk of approx 400m each way. Please wear appropriate footwear.
- Those with mobility issues are welcome to stay at the crossover; otherwise we do not recommend participating on this tour.
- Subject to weather and river conditions and will operate with a minimum of 12 passengers.
- Children 5yrs and under are not suitable for this cruise.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.