Cage of Death - Crocosaurus Cove - Darwin
- Cage of Death plus Entry
- Darwin CBD
- Operates daily
Darwin’s ultimate urban wildlife experience!
Crocosaurus Cove is a 3 storey attraction that occupies almost an entire city block in the heart of Darwin City. A visit to Crocosaurus Cove allows visitors to witness iconic Top End crocodiles from 3 months to 80 years old in purposely designed displays that can be viewed from all 3 levels.
Operated by overhead monorail, the Cage of Death is lowered into the same enclosure as some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles on the planet for a unique 15 minute, face to face encounter.
Experience runs up to 12 times per day*
Includes full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
Other highlights of a visit to Crocosaurus Cove:
- Daily ‘Barra’ feeding in the 200,000 litre freshwater aquarium
- Big Croc feed and presentation
- Meet the Reptiles • Interactive hatchling area
- World of Crocs replica Museum
- Story of Darwin Film, a look at Darwin’s turbulent and colourful history
- Top End Turtle display
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.