Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque scenic air adventure
- Scenic air safari
- Departs Broome. Half Day, 7:00 am & 12:30 pm
- April to November
Departing Broome, your flight path will take a low-level fly over of the Horizontal Falls where you will witness the fast moving tidal flow.
Enjoy the sight of the turquoise waters and the 'thousand' islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago on your way to Cape Leveque. The tip of the Dampier Peninsula with its white sandy beaches, cliffs of varying reds and clear waters are a colourful sight.
Breakfast (or afternoon tea*) will be at Kooljaman where you may enjoy taking to the water for a swim at the beach.
Return to Broome with the wonderful coastal views.
Inclusions: Breakfast or afternoon tea, swimming, cold bottled water and complimentary bus transfers.
- Meal included is dependent on tour time.
- The Horizontal Falls are tide dependent therefore flow of water can not be guaranteed.
- Tour can operate in reverse subject to tides.
- This tour does not land at the Horizontal Waterfalls.
Receive a free snapshots of the East Kimberley souvenir photo book of this tour.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.