Giant Tides or Island Explorer sea safari at Cygnet Bay
- Kimberley sea safaris from Cygnet Bay
- 2 hours - Departs from Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Available on selected dates due to tidal influences
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is situated 220kms north of Broome along the Cape Leveque Road and on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula.
The sheltered waters of King Sound and the surrounding islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago make Cygnet Bay unique. Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is a working pearl farm where some of the finest quality South Sea Pearls in the world and cultivated.
Cygnet Pearl Farm's Kimberley sea safaris bring you the best of the local island seascape, with an adventurous boat ride on high speed vessels. Tours are designed to take advantage of the different experiences, depending upon tidal times.
- Island Explorer: take a trip through the inter-tidal passages between the ancient islands to explore the beautiful and unique landscape. These tours operate on neap tides (which mean there is less difference between high and low tides).
- Giant Tides: See the true power of the Kimberley tides as you will witness whirlpools and the effects of huge tides. Available on selected dates during spring tides (which means there is a greater distance between high and low tides)
Tour duration: 2 hours, including transfers to boat. Speedboat adventure ride, transfer from tender boat to tour boat.
Tours not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
All boat tours are subject to weather and timings will change due to tides. Please contact us for tour dates and times.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.