Bungle Bungle Stay-Over
- Spend a day exploring and one night in the Bungle Bungles
- 1 Day / 1 Night
- April to early October
This tour is ideal for travellers who do not have a lot of time, but wish to experience the Bungle Bungles with a sleepover at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Fly from Kununurra over the Ord River Irrigation Area, Diversion Dam, Car Boyd Ranges, Lake Argyle, Lissadell & Texas Downs Stations and Osmand Ranges.
- Take an aerial circuit over the Bungle Bungle Range.
- After landing join your guide for a tour of the Beehive Domes and a take a walk into Cathedral Gorge.
- Marvel at breathtaking Cathedral Gorge and enjoy your packed lunch.
- At the end of the day, relax in your superior cabin or poolside at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Sit out under the stars on the deck adjacent to the Bungles Bar.
- Meals: Lunch, afternoon tea & dinner
- Accommodation: Superior ensuite cabin at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- After breakfast, return to Kununurra with aerial views of the Argyle Diamond Mine, Ragged and Carr Boyd Ranges.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Walk Cathedral Gorge: A moderate 3km walk passing over rock ledges, waterholes and eroded potholes before coming to an incredible natural amphitheatre carved out of the sandstone dome walls.
- Walk the Domes: Easy 1km, 1hour circuit walk amongst the famous ‘beehive’ domes of Purnululu National Park. Class 4.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Single supplement: $161.00 per adult.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.