Bungle Bungle Adventurer + Argyle Diamond Mine
- Full day air safari
- Departs Kununurra 9am. Returns 4.00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday - All year
This full day scenic air safari combines sweeping views of Purnululu National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range, and the Argyle Diamond Mine.
After landing at the Argyle Diamond Mine, board your coach and guide who will take you on a fascinating tour of the mine. Learn about the technology and processes employed in diamond production, followed by a buffet lunch at the Argyle Diamond Mine.
• Fly over the full expanse of Lake Argyle, the Ord Dam wall and the Ord Irrigation Area
• View the Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and Bow River
• Experience spectacular aerial views of the Bungle Bungle in the Purnululu National Park for approx 20 minutes
• Visit the Argyle village store where souvenirs and Argyle diamond jewellery can be purchased
• Tour the mine site with a view from a purpose built viewing platform
• By coach, tour the processing plant
• View the diamond display gallery featuring over $1 million of Argyle Diamonds and jewellery.
SAFETY: Tour participants are to wear sturdy, fully enclosed shoes with low heels. Safety hat, vest and glasses will be provided.
SECURITY: All visitors to site are required to sign the Conditions of Entry to Designated Areas form. Argyle Diamonds security officers have the right to search any person or personal items on exiting the Designated Area.
CHILDREN: Argyle Diamonds' regulations prohibit children under the age of 12 years from participating in our tours. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Note: It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that passengers advise their body weight when booking.
This tour is available all year and subject to weather and mine operations. Minimum passenger numbers apply.
The Argyle Diamond mine is scheduled for closure in 2020.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.