5 Day Broome to the Bungle Bungles (Option 1)
- 5 Day guided camping tour
- Departs Broome Tuesdays 7.30am. Returns Saturday 6.00pm
- Weekly departures May - Sept
Travelling in a comfortable, air-conditioned 4WD coach, this popular 5 day adventure from Broome provides an opportunity to visit one of the world’s most unique landscapes - the world-heritage listed Bungle Bungle Range in remote Purnululu National Park.
Tour highlights also include: Danggu Geikie Gorge, Mimbi Caves, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek and campfires under the canopy of the brilliant Kimberley night skies.
Includes: 4 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Minimum 2 passengers; Maximum 20 passengers.
- May-Sept tours depart with minimum of 2 passengers.
- Fitness level required: Moderate
Enquire for full itinerary details, camping accommodation upgrade options and availability.
Note: The optional Single Supplement does not include the Bungle Bungles stay; due to capacity constraints single travellers may have to twin share with another traveller of the same gender (this is a rare occurrence.)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.