5 Day Broome to the Bungles Explorer (Option 2)
- 5 Day guided, accommodated tour. Min 2 passengers - max 4 passengers
- Broome to Broome OR Broome to Kununurra
- May to September 2018
Visit the Kimberley’s iconic towns and explore the region’s natural features on this 'short break', guided, 4WD adventure from Broome.
Highlights include: Derby, Prison Boab Tree, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bungle Bungles – Cathedral Gorge, Echidna Chasm and Geikie Gorge Wildlife Cruise Take an optional scenic helicopter flight over the Bungle Bungle Range (extra cost).
- Day 1 Derby, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek Fitzroy River Lodge (L)
- Day 2 Halls Creek, Spring Creek 4WD Track Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge (B,D)
- Day 3 Bungle Bungles Touring Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge (B,L,D)
- Day 4 Optional Bungles Helicopter Flight, China Wall Fitzroy River Lodge (B)
- Day 5 Geikie Gorge Cruise Concludes Broome (B)
This tour commences in Broome and concludes in Broome. Passengers can also depart the tour at Kununurra.
With a minimum of 2 passengers and a maximum of 4 passengers, this tour is ideal for 2 couples or a small family group to experience a very personal tour.
Enquire for more information or availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.