Whale Watching Sunset Cruise (Option 1)
- Half day. Whale sightings guaranteed (July-Sept).
- Departs Broome 1pm. Returns approx. 6pm
- June/July - September
**The Humpback Whales are due to return around late June/early July 2019.** Whale watching tours will recommence when the whale are in sufficient numbers to view.
Broome's very first dedicated whale watching operator with over 20 years experience in marine interaction, offers you the most unforgettable eco-experience the Kimberley has to offer.
Enjoy an afternoon cruising Broome's tranquil waters and be mesmerised by the growing population of 35,000 humpback whales.
Uninterrupted views and an onboard hydrophone enable you to take in the magical sights and sounds of these amazing mammals.
- 4.5 hr sunset whale watching cruise
- courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome
- delicious cheese & antipasto platters
- bottled water
- coffee and tea
- Licensed bar on board or BYO.
- informative commentary from the qualified crew
- onboard hydrophone
- FREE junior whale workshop & FREE kids gift bag
Children 4yrs or younger are free.
Tour start date and tour conclusion dates may change depending upon number of whales.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.