Sunset Camel Ride on Cable Beach, Broome
- Watch the sunset from your camel
- Departs Broome late afternoon. 1 hour
- Daily weather permitting - except Christmas Day.
Enjoy a camel rides on beautiful Cable Beach. This famous camel train, an icon of Broome, walks the sands of Cable Beach while you look out over the the Indian Ocean
The friendly and well trained camels provide an enjoyable experience suitable for all ages.
In the interests of the welfare of the camels, the tour operator has the following strict weight restrictions:
- Two passengers travel per camel and an individual's weight must not exceed 100kg.
- Any couples exceeding the combined weight limit of 170kg will each be required to ride on their own camel and as such will be charged for 2 seats, at extra cost. (Note: Please select 'Couples Combined Weight' option below)
- Child rates are for children aged 5 - 15 years, and not exceeding 60kg.
- Children 4 years of age and under can sit on their parent's lap, and are charged at the lap sitter rate of $10.
- Sundays and public holidays attract a 15% surcharge.
If you have an questions before booking, please ENQUIRE below.
An individual passenger weighing more than 100kgs cannot be accommodated.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.