Sunset Camel Ride on Cable Beach, Broome
- Watch the sunset from your camel
- Departs Broome late afternoon. 1 hour
- Daily weather permitting - except Christmas Day.
Enjoy a camel rides on beautiful Cable Beach. This famous camel train, an icon of Broome, walks the sands of Cable Beach while you look out over the the Indian Ocean
The friendly and well trained camels provide an enjoyable experience suitable for all ages.
- Two passengers travel per camel and an individual's weight must not exceed 100kg.
- Any couples exceeding the combined weight limit of 170kg will each be required to ride on their own camel and as such will be for 2 seats. (Please contact us if any individual's weight exceeds 100kg)
- Child rates are for children aged 5 - 15 years, and not exceeding 60kg.
- Children 4 years of age and under can sit on their parent's lap, and are charged at the lap sitter rate of $10.
- Sundays and public holidays attract a 15% surcharge.
**This tour does not operate on Sundays - except July, August and September when the tour will operate daily.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.