Roebuck Bay Eco Cruise
- 3-4 hours Eco Cruise
- Morning cruise
- March to December - weather permitting
Enjoy a morning cruise exploring stunning Roebuck Bay, interacting with snubfin dolphins and looking for manta rays, dugong, turtles and an array of bird life. Experience the rich history and natural beauty that earned Roebuck Bay the title as Australia's newest Marine Park.
Informative Roebuck Bay eco-tour/cruise aboard 42 foot catamaran: 3 viewing platforms areas, air-conditioned saloon, shaded decks and flexible cushioned seating options.
- Sightings of dolphins, turtles and a myriad of marine life in Roebuck Bay.
- Binoculars available for use.
- Courtesy bus transfers from Broome accommodation.
Morning Eco Tour Departures:
- Morning tea, fruit platters, hot beverages provided.
- 8.30am – 12 pm
The departure of all tours are subject to suitable weather conditions and reaching a minimum number of passengers.
Licensed bar on board or BYO.
Children younger than 2 years old are free of charge.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.