Roebuck Bay Eco Cruise
- 3 hour Morning Eco Cruise
- Morning 8am to 11am - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- All year - weather permitting
Enjoy a morning cruise exploring stunning Roebuck Bay, interacting with snubfin dolphins and looking for manta rays, dugongs, turtles and an array of bird life. Experience the rich history and natural beauty that earned Roebuck Bay the title as Australia's newest Marine Park.
Informative Roebuck Bay eco-tour/cruise aboard the 40 foot Seawind called "Escapade" and a maximum of 20 passengers on board.
- Cakes/biscuits, tea & coffee, fruit platters and bottled water.
- Sightings of dolphins, turtles and a myriad of marine life in Roebuck Bay.
- Binoculars available for use.
- Courtesy bus transfers from Broome accommodation.
As the tours depend upon the feeding cycles of the snubfin dolphins, departures times can vary according to the tide. Morning cruise departs approx. 9am and return 12 noon.
All departures are subject to weather conditions.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.