Mitchell Falls Explorer
- Full day scenic flight (minimum passenger numbers apply)
- Departs Broome 8am - returns 5pm
- All year - weather permitting
Visit an ancient frontier to the remote and spectacular Prince Regent region and the stunning Mitchell Falls - best enjoyed in the wet season.
- Flyover Walcott Inlet estuary, the rarely seen Harding Range and the impressive King Cascade on the Prince Regent before landing at the Mitchell Plateau* for a comfort stop and light lunch.
- Overfly the Mitchell Falls, a spectacular 4-tiered sandstone waterfall.
- Montgomery Reef, the breeding ground for humpback whales (can usually be seen during the cooler months)
- Amazing tidal shift through the Horizontal Falls in Talbot Bay**
- Afternoon tea and swim at Kooljaman at Cape Leveque and coastal return flight along the bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula and Cable Beach.
* Landing at Mitchell Falls subject to suitable conditions.
** Subject to tidal changes
(Minimum of 4 passengers to confirm departures)
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.