Mitchell Falls Explorer air safari from Broome (Option 2)
- Full day Fly / Walk / Helicopter / Fly scenic air safari
- Departs Broome 8am - returns 5pm
- May to September
Visit an ancient frontier to the remote and spectacular Prince Regent region and the stunning Mitchell Falls - best enjoyed in the wet season.
- Fly over the Walcott Inlet estuary, the rarely seen Harding Range and King Cascade on the Prince Regent before landing at the Mitchell Plateau.
- After morning tea refreshments, your guide will drive you along the remote track to your walk departure point.
- Be guided on a 4km walk past waterfalls and gorges and rock art sites.
- View the majestic Mitchell Falls whilst enjoying a picnic lunch.
- Take a refreshing swim and photo opportunities before boarding your helicopter for a bird's-eye view of the Mitchell Falls and return to the airstrip.
- On return to Broome, your flight will track the Kimberley coastline past the pearl farm at remote Kuri Bay and Montgomery Reef.
- View the stunning Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque and the world famous Horizontal Waterfalls and the coastal bays and beaches before landing at Broome.
**During the wet season closure from October to April, this tour is also available without the helicopter or walk component.** Enquire for details. (Wet season flights subject to prevailing weather conditions)
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.