Horizontal Falls seaplane adventure
- Half day 5.5 hours seaplane and fast boat tour
- Departs Broome morning & afternoon
- March to October
Experience first-hand the incredible tidal power of this natural phenomenon with an exhilarating thrill ride through the Horizontal Falls. Fly in a 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane from Broome directly to the Horizontal Falls.
Afterwards, sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular and pristine surrounding bays and creeks. Commentary will reveal the flora, fauna and history of the region whilst you enjoy a cooked breakfast or barbecued Barramundi lunch.
Have your camera ready as you take off from Talbot Bay. Watch for whales, sea turtles, dugong, sharks and crocodiles in their natural environments, flying at low level over the Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque, Lombadina, Beagle Bay, Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Cable Beach and Broome Township before landing.
Includes: courtesy transfers, breakfast or lunch.
The Horizontal Falls depends on the fluctuating tides and may vary on a daily basis.
A compulsory Marine Park Fee payable by all visitors to the Horizontal Waterfalls: $5.50 per person and will be automatically added when booking.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions mean the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
This tour is tidal dependent to create the 'horizontal waterfalls' effect,and therefore does not operate on 'neap' tide days. There are no tours on the following dates in 2021:
- March: 23, 24, 25
- April: 5, 6, 7, 21, 22, 23
- May: 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, 22
- June: 3, 4, 5, 19, 20, 21
- July: 4, 5, 19, 20
- August: 2, 3, 4, 5, 18, 19, 20
- September: 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 30
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.