Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque in one day
- Half day coach tour to Cape Leveque combined with half day seaplane adventure to Horizontal Waterfalls
- Departs Broome 5.30am. Returns 5.00pm.
- Most days April - September
Visit the amazing Horizontal Waterfalls and beautiful Cape Leveque on the Dampier Peninsula in a full day tour that encompasses travel in a purpose-built 4WD vehicle and thrilling seaplane flights.
4WD sector of this tour:
Depart Broome at 5.30am.
Travel in luxury in a brand new, unique and purpose built, air-conditioned 4WD coach to Cape Leveque. Morning tea is at Beagle Bay and time to visit the famous church with its pearl shell altar. Lunch at Cape Leveque's cafe and before a visit to the aquaculture hatchery at One Arm Point.
It is here that you will transfer to the seaplane for your seaplane adventure.
Seaplane sector of this tour:
Depart Broome at 5.30am and fly by 14 seater seaplane to the thousand island of the Buccaneer Archipelago. Land at the Horizontal Waterfalls and board the fast boat. Experience an exhilarating ride through the falls. Afterwards, sit back and relax aboard the luxury vessel and take in the breathtaking scenery and enjoy breakfast (or lunch). Return to Broome via seaplane around 5.00pm.
- NOTE: Two groups depart Broome for this tour. The first group will join the 4WD sector and the second group will join the seaplane sector. Groups will meet up at One Arm Point and swap over.
- NOTE: Depending upon availability you may Fly first and return by 4WD coach.
A compulsory Marine Park Fee payable by all visitors to the Horizontal Waterfalls: $5.50 per person and will be automatically added when booking.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions mean the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- Important: The tour operator requires accurate individual weights be advised when booking. You will be weighed at the airport and may be refused carriage if weight is over the declared weight & no refunds will be provided.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
This tour is tidal dependent to create the 'horizontal waterfalls' effect and therefore does not operate on 'neap' tide days. There are no tours on the following dates in 2021:
- April: 5, 6, 7, 21, 22, 23
- May: 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, 22
- June: 3, 4, 5, 19, 20, 21
- July: 4, 5, 19, 20
- August: 2, 3, 4, 5, 18, 19, 20
- September: 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 30
There are no tours on the following dates in 2022.
- April: 24, 25, 26
- May: 9, 10, 11, 12, 23, 24, 25
- June: 8, 9, 10, 23, 24, 25
- July: 8, 9, 23, 24, 25
- August: 7, 8, 9, 21, 22, 23, 24
- September: 5, 6, 7, 19, 20, 21, 22
- October: 4, 5, 6, 18, 19, 20, 21
- November: 2, 3, 4
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.