Darwin to Broome & Gibb River Road - self drive holiday package 2018
- 21 days / 20 nights
- Self-drive accommodated holiday package
- May to September 2018
Take the time to explore the countryside from Darwin to Broome (or reverse) and visit all the major scenic attractions along the way - including travelling along the famous Gibb River Road.
This is the ultimate self-drive from Darwin to Broome!
Visit: Darwin, Kakadu National Park, Yellow Water, Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge), Kununurra, Lake Argyle, Ord River, Bungle Bungles, Gibb River Road, Home Valley Station, Mt Elizabeth Station, Bell Gorge, Geikie Gorge and Broome.
Note:This itinerary can operate in reverse: Broome to Darwin.
Our special package includes:
- 18 days vehicle hire (Toyota Prado 4WD or similar) with unlimited kilometres (Important: one way hire fee payable at the time of vehicle collection - cost not included in package)
- 3 night's accommodation in Darwin
- 2 night's accommodation in Kakadu
- 2 night's accommodation in Nitmiluk
- 3 night's accommodation in Kununurra
- 2 night's accommodation at Home Valley Station (or Emma Gorge at El Questro Wilderness Park)
- 2 night's accommodation at Mt Elizabeth Station
- 2 nights accommodation at Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge
- 1 night's accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing
- 3 night's accommodation in Broome
- Half day Outback Floatplane Adventure tour from Darwin (or Half Day Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventure from Broome)
- 24 hour hop on/hop off Darwin Explorer Pass
- 2 hour guided sunrise Yellow Water Cruise
- 3.5 hour Nitmiluk Dinner Cruise
- Half day guided Lake Argyle/Ord River tour/cruise
- Full day guided Fly/4WD/Fly Bungle Bungle tours
- 2 hour guided Geikie Gorge cruise
- Half day guided Broome sightseeing tour
- FREE Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach
- FREE $50.00 Voucher to Matso's Broome Brewery & Cafe
- FREE Hema map of the Top End
- FREE Hema map of the Kimberley
This itinerary can be amended to suit 2 couples travelling together or a family.
Enquire for full itinerary details.
This itinerary can be extended to allow for longer stays or extra tours - such as a barramundi fishing in Kununurra, full day tour of Cape Leveque or visit the Horizontal Waterfalls (extra costs apply). Ask us for a quote!
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.