Camel Ride at Sunset on Cable Beach
- 1 hour guided tour
- Does not operate on Sundays
One of Broome's most iconic activities is a sunset camel ride on Cable Beach.
Take a 1 hour gentle journey along the broad sands of Cable Beach and view the sun as it sets in to the Indian Ocean.
All Ladies riding with Broome Camel Safaris receive a free pair of sterling silver fresh water pearl earrings from the showroom of Dahlia Designs.
You will need to make your own way to Cable Beach to join your sunset camel ride.
The welfare and happiness of the camels and the safety of travellers requires weight restrictions for passengers.
- Two passengers ride each camel.
- The individual weight of a passenger must not exceed 90 kilograms (198 pounds or 14 stone), and the combined weight of two passengers must not exceed 170 kilograms (375 pounds or 27 stone).
- Any couples that exceed the combined weight of 170 kilograms or (375 pounds or 27 stone) will be required to ride on their own camel and pay for the additional seat on the camel (at the applicable child rates).
- Body weights are required at time of booking.
- Children- 5-15 years of age and must not exceed 60kg (or will ride as an adult fare)
- Adults - Over 16 years of age
- Lap-sitters- 0-4 years of age and will ride sharing a seat with a responsible adult.
If you wish to book now, please enter the details below and the "Book Now" button.
If you have any questions before booking, please enquire.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.