Buccaneer Archipelago Explorer Scenic Air Safari from Broome
- Half day scenic air safari from Broome
- Minimum 2 passengers to confirm departure
- Departs from Broome daily on demand
Your half day scenic air safari from Broome flies over the southern stunning and ancient Kimberley coastal scenery.
- The Buccaneer Archipelago is located along the north-west Kimberley coast where ‘1,000 islands’ made of Precambrian sandstone are 2 billion years old.
- Fly over King Sound - home to Australia's largest tides and amongst the highest in the world, and the famous “Horizontal Waterfalls”.
- View Koolan and Cockatoo Islands, which have the world’s richest iron ore deposits.
- Visit the resort of Kooljaman at Cape Leveque for refreshments and a swim, which is also home of the Bardi Jawi people who are one of the only sea-faring Aboriginal groups in Australia.
- Your return coastal flight to Broome takes in the bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula with views of Beagle Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek Pearl Farm and Cable Beach.
Your flight includes breakfast/lunch or morning/afternoon tea depending on tour departure times.
Tour operates all year - weather depending.
Minimum 2 passengers to confirm departure.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.