Broome's Astronomy Experience
- 2 hours of educational and entertaining fun using BIG telescopes & lasers
- Tours Monday, Wednesday & Friday evenings
- April to October - subject to availability
Meet some of the stars and trace out some constellations. With your guide, Greg Quicke, explore the relationships within the solar system and point telescopes at whatever planets are above the horizon.
A fun night under some of the best skies on the planet!
- April to July: Show starts at 6.00pm (arrive 5.30pm)
- August to October: Show starts at 6.30pm (arrive 6.00pm)
You can opt for a hotel transfer 45 minutes before the show, or a 20 minute self-drive to the viewing sit located next to the Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park on the Broome Highway.
The show includes hot chocolate, biscuits and seating and lots of telescopes.
Greg Quicke has been involved in a number of ABC & BBC stargazing productions in the past few years, so you may have seen him before. He is also known by the handle #SpaceGandelf.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.