5 Day Broome to the Bungles Explorer Private 4WD Tour (Option 2)
- 5 Day private guided, accommodated tour. Min 2 passengers - max 4 passengers
- Broome to Broome
- May to September
This tour is fully booked for 2021. Bookings available for 2022.
Visit the Kimberley’s iconic towns and explore the region’s natural features on this 'short break', guided, 4WD adventure from Broome.
Highlights include: Derby, Prison Boab Tree, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bungle Bungles – Cathedral Gorge, Echidna Chasm and Geikie Gorge Wildlife Cruise Take an optional scenic helicopter flight over the Bungle Bungle Range (extra cost).
- Day 1 Derby, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek (accommodation at Fitzroy River Lodge (L)
- Day 2 Halls Creek, Spring Creek 4WD Track (accommodation at Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge (B,D)
- Day 3 Bungle Bungles Touring (accommodation at Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge (B,L,D)
- Day 4 Optional Bungles Helicopter Flight, China Wall (accommodation at Fitzroy River Lodge (B)
- Day 5 Geikie Gorge Cruise (B)
This tour commences in Broome and concludes in Broome. Passengers can also depart the tour at Kununurra.
With a minimum of 2 passengers and a maximum of 4 passengers, this tour is ideal for 2 couples or a small family group to experience a very personal tour.
Enquire for more information or availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.