1 Day Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek guided tour
- Full day guided tour
- Departs Broome 6.00am. Returns Broome 10.00pm
- Mon, Wed & Fri. May - October
Depart Broome and travel in the comfortable, air-conditioned and purpose-built 4WD coach into vast Kimberley landscape.
Stop at the historic Boab 'Prison' Tree before travelling along the famous Gibb River Road to the Leopold Ranges.
Windjana Gorge is home to hundreds of freshwater crocodiles. Marvel at the 90m high cliffs, search for bird life and bush tucker.
After a picnic lunch travel to Tunnel Creek, which is a 750 metre cave system where your guide will take you on a walk through the cave by torchlight. Take a swim in the waterhole at the end of the tunnel before the return walk through the cave. Re-board your tour coach for your return journey to Broome.
This full day tour departs Broome at 6.00am and returns at 10.00pm. This is a long day covering a large distance and though the destination is well worth the journey, be prepared for time watching the landscape go by.
Tour includes: Pick up and drop off at your Broome hotel, lunch, morning tea & afternoon snack. Dinner is not included but can be purchased enroute back to Broome - allow approx $30.00 per person.
Fitness level: Moderate
Contact us for full tour itinerary.
- Tours scheduled for June,July & August depart with minimum 2 passengers (maximum 25 passengers)
- Tours scheduled for May, September & October depart with minimum 6 passengers (maximum 25 passengers)
- Because of the number of AirBNB facilities in Broome with many located in narrow streets on which the tour coach cannot manoeuvre, pick up and drop off at AirBNB accommodation is not possible. If you are staying at an AirBNB accommodation, pick up and drop off will be arranged at the nearest hotel or landmark.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.