1 Day Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek tour (Option 1)
- Full day 4WD tour
- Departs Broome 6.30am. Returns Broome 10pm
- Mon, Wed & Fri. April-October
Depart Broome and travel into vast Kimberley cattle country with a stop at the famous Derby Prison Tree before venturing onto the Gibb River Road.
Explore Windjana Gorge - home to hundreds of freshwater crocodiles and the prolific birdlife. After lunch, take a walk through the 750m long Tunnel Creek cave system. Be reward with a swim in the waterhole at the end of the tunnel before your return journey to Broome.
This full day tour departs Broome at 6.30am and returns at 10.30pm.
Tour includes: Pick up and drop off at Broome accommodation, lunch, morning tea & afternoon snack.
- Dinner is not included but can be purchased enroute back to Broome - allow approx $30.00 per person.
Tour departures in early April and late October are weather dependent.
Fitness level: Moderate
Contact us for full tour itinerary.
- Tours June-July-August depart with minimum 2 passengers (maximum 26 passengers)
- Tours April-May & September-October depart with minimum 6 passengers (maximum 26 passengers)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.