1 Day Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek tour (Option 1)
- Full day 4WD tour
- Departs Broome 6.30am. Returns Broome 10pm
- Mon, Wed & Fri. April-October
Depart Broome and travel in the comfortable, air-conditioned and purpose-built coach into vast Kimberley cattle country. Stop at the huge Boab 'Prison' Tree before venturing onto the famous Gibb River Road.
Explore Windjana Gorge which is home to hundreds of freshwater crocodiles and prolific bird life. After a picnic lunch travel to the 750m long Tunnel Creek cave system where your guide will take you on a walk through the cave by torchlight! Take a swim in the waterhole at the end of the tunnel before re-boarding your tour coach for your return journey to Broome.
This full day tour departs Broome at 6.30am and returns at 10.30pm.
Tour includes: Pick up and drop off at your Broome hotel, lunch, morning tea & afternoon snack. Dinner is not included but can be purchased enroute back to Broome - allow approx $30.00 per person.
Tour departures in early April and late October are weather dependent.
Fitness level: Moderate
Contact us for full tour itinerary.
- Tours June-July-August depart with minimum 2 passengers (maximum 26 passengers)
- Tours April-May & September-October depart with minimum 6 passengers (maximum 26 passengers)
- Because of the number of AirBNB facilities in Broome with many located in narrow streets on which the tour coach cannot manoeuvre, pick up and drop off at AirBNB accommodation is not possible. If you are staying at an AirBNB accommodation, pick up and drop off will be arranged at the nearest hotel or landmark.
- This is a long day covering a large distance and though the destination is well worth the journey, be prepared for time watching the landscape go by.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.