1 Day Cape Leveque Adventure (Option 1)
- 4WD tour
- Departs Broome 6.30am. Returns 7.00pm
- April to October - Daily (except Sat) (Minimum passenger numbers may apply)
Depart Broome early and travel the Dampier Peninsula Road to the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community where you will have time to visit the Sacred Heart Church and its famous pearl shell altar, before morning tea.
Travel to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, located on the shores of King Sound and the only operating pearl farm open to the public. Visit the One Arm Point community for your picnic lunch and a visit to the aquaculture hatchery.
Spend some time relaxing on the beach at Kooljaman at Cape Leveque before your return journey to Broome.
Includes: morning tea, lunch and afternoon snack.
Optional return to Broome by scenic flight. Extra costs apply and subject to availability.
This full day tours departs at approx. 6.00am and returns at approximately 7.00pm. (If you choose the return flight option, you will return to Broome at approx. 5.00pm).
Fitness level: Easy.
- Tour departs June, July & August with a minimum of 2 passengers on Tues, Thurs & Sun.
- Tour departs June, July & August with a minimum 6 passengers on Mon, Wed & Fri
- Tour departs April, May, September & October with a minimum of 6 passengers
Because of the number of AirBNB facilities in Broome, and many located in narrow streets on which the tour coach cannot manoeuvre, pick up and drop off at AirBNB accommodation is not possible. If you are staying at an AirBNB accommodation, pick up and drop off will be arranged at the nearest hotel or suitable landmark.
Child (4-12yrs) rates available
If you would like to spend a little more time on the Dampier Peninsula, consider a 2 day guided tour.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.